Update: February 7th, 2012: SOLD!!!
Need Granite in a Small Kitchen in Austin or Round Rock?
Got a rental property you own or manage?
Tenants messing up the cheap laminated counters?
We have a nice-sized remnant of 3cm Baltic Brown granite (the thick stuff) that would make some nice, durable counters, and for pretty cheap.
How cheap, you say?
The remnant is about 30 square feet (35-inches by 124-inches). We can cut it up into one, two or three counters for $850 and that includes a polished-edge sink cutout for an undermount sink, delivery and installation (in Austin or Round Rock – we can deliver a little out of town, too – ask what that’ll cost!). Oh, and that also includes any of our standard granite edges (bevel, flat-polish, bull-nose, pencil).
Just imagine the time and money you’ll save by not having to deal with replacing the counters every few years.
Getting the Right Granite Remnant
Here is how this works:
- You call and say “WOW! I think I want that Baltic Brown Granite Remnant I saw on the website!”
- We say, “Awesome! Can you send us a basic diagram of your counters, so we can see if it might fit?”
- You send us a little drawing – doesn’t have to be exact, but you should put a measuring tape on the counters (because “about 6 feet” is not at all the same as 90-inches, or 42-inches, and yes, we’ve had that happen)
- We’ll see if it might work.
- If it looks like a decent fit, we’ll come out and measure ourselves so we know exactly what sized counters you need.
- Then we need a 50% deposit, and can have your new Baltic Brown granite counters installed in about a week.
Things You Need To Know About Getting Granite Counters
You should read our Getting Ready for Granite Series. (You can skip the articles about touring the granite yards.)
This piece of Baltic Brown is a remnant, meaning it’s one-of-a-kind, and if it gets sold or broken before you call, then we won’t still have this particular one for your job. Although we always have other remnants for sale, this one is bigger than most of the other remnants we have available.
You can provide your own sink, or buy one from us. We have several 18 gauge stainless steel undermount sinks we almost always have in stock. That saves you a lot of running around shopping for sinks.
We don’t normally do demo for the older counters. Meaning, we will put in the new ones, but you will need someone else to take out the old ones. If you’re really careful, you can take out your old ones yourself and save some $$$$. If you really don’t want to take them out, we can give you a quote for taking them out and hauling them away on the same day we put in your new granite counters.
Leave a Reply