Who We Are
We are a small, family-owned granite fabricator located off of North Lamar in Austin, Texas. We’ve been in the custom countertop business in Austin since 2006. Despite being small – Toluca Granite is a full-service Austin granite company.
We can do your entire counter top job, from measuring, getting the stone you want, to installing the finished counters. Or, if you just need someone to do your granite fabrication work, we can do that, too.
We also make counters and tables in marble and from all of the major brands of quartz, including Silestone, Cambria Quartz, Compaq Quartz, Hanstone and Caesarstone.
Toluca Granite is owned by Lauren Nyc (pronounced “Niche”) and Honorato Gutierrez. (Honorato is pronounced “Oh No RAH toe”.)
What You Can Expect
You will receive good old-fashioned customer service. We’ll listen to your concerns, help guide you through your new countertops project and work with you to get the answers to the questions you have. You need your project to come in on budget and get done on time, so we’ll help you choose material that meets your budget and design requirements.
Can You Work Directly With Us?
Homeowners, general contractors, builders, flippers, investors, remodelers, designers and business owners all come to us directly for custom countertops. If you represent a business and have a retail showroom, call us to discuss your business model and what we can do for you. We have excellent relationships with the major stone yards in Austin and with the most popular companies that sell engineered stone to make sure you have the best selection of material and the best value for your custom countertops.
Why You Should Choose Toluca Granite Over the Competition
- We are patient and will help you understand all of your options for your new countertops.
- You can choose material from any local supplier (stone yards and quartz (engineered stone) companies) – which gives you unlimited selection for your custom counters.
- We carefully inspect each slab before we cut, and discuss options for laying out the counters with you to put the prettiest parts where you want them to be.
- We’re picky about the placement and appearance of seams – to make sure your counters look their best.
- Your counters will be sealed with professional-grade sealers, to keep your counters in tip-top shape and resistant to stains.
- We have our own crews for cutting, fabricating, polishing, and installing. We’ve had the same employees for years with very little turnover.
- We carry a 1 million dollar liability insurance policy so that our customers’ homes are always protected when we’re on the job.
- Your counters will be installed within about week from when you have your material selection finalized and we have the measurements or templates for the counters and a 50% deposit.
When Should You Call Toluca Granite?
Call us at the beginning of your project if you can. Or call us when you’re planning your cabinet configuration to check on sizing of slabs to make sure the material you like will fit with the best seam placement. Or, call us when your cabinets are in and you need your counters fabricated and installed.
- Flipping an Investment Property?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell?
- Updating Your New (Older) Home?
- Building Custom or Semi-Custom Homes and Need a Granite Fabricator that Installs on Time (and gets it right)?
Or maybe you just want to talk about a project you have in mind for a future date and want to understand a little more about what it takes to get granite counters installed.
Where Can You Visit Our Granite, Marble and Quartz Showroom?
Contact Toluca Granite for More Information
Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
Or, fill out this form and we’ll answer your questions as soon as we can!
- We do big fancy granite kitchen countertops
- We do small bathroom counters
- And every thing in-between – granite tables, outdoor BBQs, granite for TV alcoves, granite on kitchen desks – if it needs a tabletop or counter, we’ve got you covered
Austin-Area Remodeling Professionals Choose Toluca Granite
Most of our Austin granite business is repeat customers and referrals.
On any given day, we’ll install a big kitchen in Lakeway, a small kitchen in Crestview, a few granite bathroom counters in older homes in Northwest Hills, and counters for a new (or renovated) condo downtown. Most of that business comes to us by word-of-mouth, and from people who have seen our work around town or in the Parade of Homes.
Over the years, we’ve been very thankful to have met and had the opportunity to work with so many talented Austin remodeling professionals and home owners. We look forward to each and every project.